We know your time is valuable and we make every effort not to keep you waiting, The policy of Animal Medical Clinic is to work on an appointment basis. We will see walk-ins and animals dropped off for care, however we do see appointments first except in case of emergency. Please keep in mind that emergencies do occur and can upset our appointment schedule. If you wish to consult with a specific doctor please let us know when you are scheduling the appointment.
To Make an Appointment
You may request an appointment from your Pet Portal, or call us during office hours at 321-727-2421, or use one of our online appointment request forms:
Certain procedures do not require a doctor’s examination and can be scheduled with one of our Certified Veterinary Technicians to avoid an exam fee. These include suture removal, nail trims, expressing anal glands, etc.
Patient History and Consent Forms
There is certain information and permission we need in order to treat your pet. You can save time in the office by printing these forms and filling them out in advance.
- New Client Form
- Canine Risk Factor Questionnaire - We use this at your dog’s annual wellness appointment to inform us about risk factors that your dog may be exposed to, allowing us to make the best recommendations for vaccines and preventive care.
- Feline Risk Factor Questionnaire - We use this at your cat’s annual wellness appointment to inform us about risk factors that your cat may be exposed to, allowing us to make the best recommendations for vaccines and preventive care.
- Drop-off Medical History - If your pet is ill, and you would like to drop it off for us to look at and then call you, please complete this form so we can have a good understanding of what your pet’s problem is.
- Standard Consent Form - This gives us permission to perform medical procedures on your pet, particularly those that require sedation or anesthesia.
- Dental Consent Form - This gives us permission to perform dental procedures on your pet.
- Boarding Registration - This gives us the information we need to properly care for your pet while it is boarding with us.
All appointments must be confirmed and verified by one of our staff members. Please allow a day or two for confirmation. If a response is not received within your desired time frame, or if you need to get hold of us immediately, please call us at 727-2421.